Moving to Lyon:
► FOREIGN RESEARCHERS:
Espace Ulys is a University of Lyon service dedicated to welcoming foreign researchers and PhD students to the Lyon-Saint-Etienne area. You will find on this site all the information you need to prepare your arrival and your stay: visas, housing, health insurance, insurance, practical life, French courses.
Université Lyon 1 offers you a guide, via the Student portal: https://etu.univ-lyon1.fr/guide-pratique/
Some student accommodation addresses:
• “bed in city“: 219 Rue Marcel Mérieux, 69007 Lyon
• “studio 7 resilogis“: 197 rue Marcel Mérieux 69007 Lyon
• Student residences “Crous”
• 6 student residences “Les Belles Années” in the heart of the city
• 9 student residences “Studelites” in all Lyon
• 71 student residences on the site “location-étudiant”
email@example.com offers housing for foreign doctoral students
→ See also the PhD student guide of the university of Lyon
Living in Lyon:
► For large-scale events throughout the city of Lyon, you can find information on the site Only Lyon.
Socializing at LBTI:
Happy hours, ski outings, karaoke, pétanque tournaments, and integration activities at the annual LBTI retreat… a conviviality, which is relayed in our newsletter LBTI actu!